|Looking for a Magical Wizard party entertainer in Melbourne? Looking for Magical party characters & performers in Melbourne to absolutely thrill your kids? Here they are...!!!
There's A Rabbit In My Hat!!"
Suits Party Themes: Harry Potter party, Magician party theme, Magic Tricks theme.
Wizard Powers is a silly wizard's apprentice who has trouble getting any of his magic to work properly. He'll need everyone's help if he's ever going to become a Grand Wizard.
Luckily Presto the Rabbit's on hand to give her advice. She's been getting pulled out of magician's hats for years so she knows all the tricks of the trade.
This hilarious adventure with games, songs, magic tricks and the ultra huggable "Presto the Magic Rabbit" is sure to keep the magic alive.
The party includes:
- A one hour fully interactive show put together entirely by qualified teachers (longer if requested)
- The characters "Wizard Powers" and "Presto the Magic Rabbit " in full costume
- A birthday present for the birthday girl or boy who becomes the day's "Grand Wizard "
- Two original interactive songs that the children can sing and dance along with (the performers brings their own stereo)
- 1 game
- Scripted dialogue, jokes and stimulating story-telling throughout
- 1 colouring sheet for each child (the performers will provide crayons)
- 1 lollypop for each child
- Face painting cheek art or a balloon animal for each child (child's choice)
- Appropriate Age - Boys and Girls 3 - 8 y.o.
Back to the top (click here)
BONES ENTERTAINMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CLIENTS
& Cancellation Fees
A $200 non-refundable administration fee will be charged at the
time of booking to your credit card.
• b. The remainder of the payment is required
on the day of the performance as a cash payment to the performer.
Tony Bones Entertainment apologises but we do not accept cheques
or credit cards from private party clients.
• c. Performers are unable to negotiate lowering
a price. Any issues with price should be directed to Tony on 1300
308 311 before a performer leaves an event.
• d. Cancellation Fees - Once a client has
"booked in" a time for a party, that time is set aside
for your party exclusively, meaning that Tony Bones Entertainment
will turn away other work wanting the same date and time. We also
complete a significant amount of administrative work immediately
after a booking is taken. For this reason clients do need to be
aware that the $100 administration fee taken at the time of booking
is non-refundable if the party is cancelled at any time after it
is booked in with Tony Bones Entertainment. Furthermore, if the
booking is cancelled within 7 days of the event,
the cancellation fee rises to the total amount quoted for the booking.
A party is only deemed to be booked in when Tony Bones Entertainment
staff have spoken to the client and officially "booked in"
the performance, or when the client has specifically asked TBE to
"book in" the party via email.